Friday, February 18, 2011

Luxury Brand Management DSM 403


And a new blog is born! We were told that for our masters class we had to make a record of our thoughts and reflection of the class as well as anything else we might find interesting. The choice was given to us whether we wanted to make a handbook or set up a blog or do anything we believe was a valid way to reflect our opinion. At first my opinion was dead set on making a handbook, it would give me more creative freedom. However as time passed it dawned on me that I am in a class with 3 guys and 22 girls, and considering cutting and gluing wasn't my greatest strength in the world i eventually opted for cutting and pasting online in a blog instead. It might level the playing ground slightly. ;-) 

I just would like to bid you welcome to the rants of my brain in the area surrounding branding, brands, design, luxury, management and more...  Hopefully this blog can offer some entertainment to all those interested! ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment